Did you know that the first camper manual written yet in 1908? Since then, the camping has become one of the most popular trends in family tourism. If you have not already, it's time that you develop your tent.
Little information before "making friends" with the wilderness is to be rejected. I do not want to "headlong" get away from "swordtail" or you do mosquitoes make new tattoos. No need to be afraid of nature. If you are well prepared, camping can become your favorite vacation. Follow our steps and you'll be ready for adventure like Indiana Jones.
Develop the first tent at home in the yard. Get yourself to the question, and when you develop pour water on him to make sure leaks. Wait for it to dry, pack all the pieces and mix as directed.
2. Take a little more than you think you will need, especially if you are traveling by car. Regardless of the season, pack a sweater and a jacket and several pairs of socks. In the forest, the mountain or the river is usually much cooler. Find a place for raincoat and rubber boots. It wouldn't be bad if you could find a small portable generator to bring with you. If you want to see some propane generator reviews you can see them on this website .Having Also the things you will need on a camping trip are (of course, in addition to the tent): ax, hammer, knife, sleeping bags, blankets, blankets, inflatable pillow, kettle, plastic dinnerware set, thermos bottles, charcoal, lighter or matches, Light, briquettes, things of personal hygiene, toilet paper, trash bags, wet wipes, containers for storing food (depending on that what you planned to make), spices, canned food (with opener), chairs and table on the bed, towels, first aid kit, masking tape, lamp, battery, anti-mosquito or bug, map, small shovel, ...
3. Try to keep the location (you sure that booked before) you get during the day. Basic advice for camping is to lift the tent before dark. Be sure to tell someone from the next of kin where you are going and when you plan to return.
4. Bring plenty of water. Without it, you simply can not. Some campers wear and tablets to purify water, if you plan to camp placed close to a source.
5. Food prepared at home. It is recommended that most vegetables clips before departure and packed inside a separate bag. Take a few ready-made meals and cans, as well as food for two days more than you planned to stay, if something unexpected happens.
6. Do not light a fire and do not prepare food place tents. Make sure that the place so that the wind carries the scents out of your campsite.
7. Do not leave food or personal hygiene items in a tent - smells attracting animals. Save it in special containers or put in a bag or container and hang on the tree.
8th watch their children. Be careful not to wander off into the woods.
9. Keep the tent closed. Although it sounds besmsileno, believe me, you do not want to find yourself a new furry friend who wants to curl up in your sleeping bag.
10. Do not let your camp be a dump. In addition, as you will not be pleasant, garbage will attract unwanted visitors, who could spoil all that camping. (Waste Dispose of container, lock the car or hang on the tree).